This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, June 1, 2009

It Went by So Fast...

This last week went so fast.  I know I promised to post some pictures, but it was crazy.  I am going to post about my middle girl Hannah Beth.  She had her first ballet recital on Saturday. Ya'll I am not just saying this because she is my daughter, but she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Here she is:
  
I told you!  Doesn't she look like a princess?  She had the best time and this totally made her feel special.  Have you seen the movie "Cheaper By the Dozen"  with Steve Martin?  IF you haven't you should it is totally funny and a glimpse into our life, but ours is much smaller.  Anyway one of the middle kids has the nick name "Fed Ex" because they say he is not like the rest of them so the Fed Ex man must have left you on the doorstep.  Hannah Beth is our Fed Ex.  she does her own thing and is the only one of our children that could be an only child.  The classic middle child.  For her to be on that stage with all of us watching and cheering her own was by far the greatest moment of her life!  Mom and Dad were proud too.  It was the best $3
5 a month we could have spent to see the joy and happiness on her face.  

Her is our ballet girl on the big stage!  


Hanny, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!  You are such a joy to us and we love you "Ballet Girl!"

No comments: