This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, July 12, 2009

We Are on Our Way!!!!!

By the time you read this we will be up in the air on our way to East Asia!!!!!  I want to give you 12 things to pray for while we are gone.  One for each day!

1.  Travel Safety and no delays (we have some tight connections)
2. Protection and strength for the family members left behind
3. Adjustment to new culture and time zone
4. Satan be bound
5. Safety as we prayer walk
6. Camp logistics(remember we are doing a youth camp)
7. No one will be sick
8. Translation issues 
9. Money will be sufficient
10. Travel safety
11. No Delays
12. Prepare our hearts to come home

I will be sure to post LOTS of photos when we get back.  Again I thank you in advance for all your prayers!  You guys mean the world to me!  I love each one of you!!!!!

No comments: