This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Wish You a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

I know, I know, I know!!! It has been a while. The last few weeks like most of you have been CRAZY. Things are finally beginning to slow down just in time for Christmas. I have been busy with Christmas musicals, parties and everything else. I am looking forward over the next few days to reflect about the real meaning of this season. Tomorrow we will have go to a candlelight Christmas Eve service, then Christmas day spend time with family. Friday we will pack and on Saturday we will go to the beach for a few days. Yes, God finally provided that much needed vacation. God has been SO good to us this year. He provided money and a way for us to go out of town for a few days.

Just remember to make time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. That God sent His one and only son to earth to save us all. From our family to yours, The Woottens wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I will try to check in while we are gone to the beach. But if not, See you in the new year!!!
Love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I stumbled across your blog while browsing through the "Christian Women Online" blogroll, and I hope you don't mind the surprise visit! You have a lovely page and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! <3 Martha