This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, December 1, 2008

Is She 9 Already????

I hope you have all had a great weekend and had a great time with friends and family as well as did some great shopping!!!!  The best thing that happened over the weekend was that my Kaylee girl had a birthday.  Yesterday she turned 9.  I cannot believe that it has been 9 years since she was born.  The old cliche is true," They DO grow up too fast."
My Kaylee girl, you are turning into a great young lady.  Hold close to Jesus.  Trust Him always and know that you can always trust me and your Dad.  We love you very much and are so proud of you!!!  Our family would not be the sane without you!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

2 comments:

Michelle V said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! My youngest turned 13 Sunday also.

Blessings
Michelle

David Richardson said...

Happy Birthday, Kaylee! :)