This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Been a Year?!!!

Can you believe that today is my "Blogoversary"? It has been 1 year already since creating "A Day in the Life."

God has taught me so much in the last year! He has also allowed me to do some really neat things. I was able to go to San Antonio to the LPL there. I got to hug some of my Siestas as well as meet Amanda Jones and Melissa Fitzpatrick Beth Moore's daughters. I watched God heal a little girl named Harper and asked for prayer for an angel named Emma.

God is using this blog world in mighty ways. I do not think I could have ever imagined that I would be able to get to know people in Tennessee, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan, California, and lots of others in between! People read my blog that I have never met and a lot I have. I just want to use my blog for God's glory.

So, I think in honor of this day, I will make a cake! Know that each of you is invited to share some! This is the great part, for those of us who are trying to lose weight, it doesn't have ANY calories! Have a great day and thanks for dropping by and helping me celebrate my Blogoversary!!! Don't forget today is
To! So eat some Mexican and have a great day!

No comments: