This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well here it is 11:15 pm on Sunday night and I am dreading getting back in the swing of things. I hope to be more diligent in blogging this new year.  I really love being able to keep this journal of sorts going.  I truly think God is going to be up to some great things this year.  As Jamie said tonight in his sermon,  " We need to trust God."  That is what I am gong to be doing more of this year.  I want to trust God because He can do "immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine."   Have a great first day back tomorrow!  Love you all!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

I also need to keep up with my blog better this year. I've been a bad blogger lately!

Blessings
Michelle