This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have You Ever?

Have you ever had one of those days where you are not sure what you are doing? Today was one of those days for me. I am not sure exactly what God is in the process of doing with our schooling. This year has been very tough with the type of schooling we are doing. I am just not sure what next year will hold. We are praying through some things in that area. But it seems like every day is a struggle just top make it through.

I think my kids are going through phases and I am not sure what to do. The older 2 especially. Things are very busy at the church in the new building and Jamie is distracted with that, and I am trying to hold everything together. It has been one of those days. I am thankful that God has the answer and it is Him. I went for a walk today and just cried out to Him. I think Kim says it best here.

No comments: