This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, November 7, 2008

God Stop Friday

It's Friday again, and already November. I can't believe it. I love fall. The trees seem to be more vivid this year, or maybe it is just me taking time to notice. Thanks to Patty for helping us to take time out to remember what God has taught us this week.

God has shown me this week that He is in total control. This was the week to get things together for the new budget year at church. I was so looking forward to getting a raise. We got one but are putting the entire amount into retirement. I am thankful that we can do that because as of now we have nothing. The money has just never been there. Anyway, I always look forward to a little breathing room in the budget, but it will not come this year. We will just continue to spend every cent every month but that is okay. Even if we end up with $5 left over we at least had something.

God is just showing me that I need to be content and allow Him to work it out. If I do my part God will make up the difference. After all, He is the ultimate banker. Thank you God for continued provision for my family. Help me to make wise decisions financially. I 'm Believing You!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Amen and Amen sister!!!

God provides in ways we would never expect.:)

Church budgets are interesting to manage. ;0)

Thank you for sharing and I pray that you and your family have a great weekend!!
Love,
Patty