This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great news!!!!!

I had a great time on my trip and will post a few of the pics I took and describe the weekend tomorrow. This post is for God and the HUGE hand clap He deserves. This morning Ken who you have been praying for prayed to receive Christ!!!!!! When I found out I was in tears! I am so excited and my heart is so full. We have been praying for this for a LONG time.

There really is no change in his physical status and it is just a matter of time, but spiritually, he is healed!!! Praise God to whom ALL blessings flow!!!!!!

Continue to lift up Rhonda, Kenny and Mattie as the road is still hard, but the load is a little lighter because we know where Ken will spend eternity!

God You are so good! I praise Your mighty Name. Thank You that You do answer prayers!!!!!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Amanda - that is awesome news! Praise God! It sounds like this family has been through a tremendous amount of stress and struggles, but God is already bringing great things out of it!