This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LPL with 1200 Ministers Wives From Around the Country

All I can say is WOW!!! 1200 Minister's Wives, Beth Moore and Travis Cottrell in Nashville, TN at Two Rivers Baptist Church. I went this past weekend with my friend from high school Cindy. We recently met up again on Facebook and realized both our husbands are pastors. She has a sister that lives in the Nashville area so it worked out great!

Here is a picture of Cindy and I...
God moved in such a way that I was left speechless. Beth was, well Beth, and gave us a word from God that is still speaking to me. I was able to find the joy of my salvation again and a freshness in my calling. We all need that every now and again. We also had a time of prayer for Cindy Lee Winters who is the wife Fred Winters who was shot a week ago in Illinois. Beth had some boxing gloves that she used in her teaching and we were able to sign those and send them to Cindy Lee as a reminder that we are all fighting for her and for her not to give up. What a testimony she has. Cindy Lee is truly fighting the good fight!


Later Living Proof is going to be making the conference available for digital download. All I can say is find a way to get those ministry wives in your life a copy.

Beth had several ministry wives to write in on her blog. The topic was "So you are going to speak to a bunch of ministers wives, I think you should know that..." Before every session the comments scrolled on the screen. Over the next several days, I will have these for you to read. So many of these are exactly where I am. This will give you some insight into my life as a pastor's wife, and also help you to see where those in your life are coming from and have to deal with.

Today, I am going to post the photo video from the weekend. We were not allowed to take photos during the conference. Enjoy and let the words of the song penetrate your heart today.


LPL Minsters' Wives Nashville TN from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

No comments: