This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, March 27, 2009

It Was a Tie.

Kaylee and Noah had another game last night. It was back and forth, 2 outs and no one on base, and the score was 15 to 14. In coaches pitch there are only 9 batters so the last one runs until they touch home plate. Look who scored the tying run...


Ya'll I didn't think she was going to make it around the bases. I got so excited that I forgot to take a picture when she came to home plate. You can get the idea though. They ended the game with a tie 15-15. I have never heard of that in baseball, but it is just coaches pitch. I am so proud of Kaylee and Noah! Noah did well also and got a couple of hits and some RBI's. We are loving baseball season!!! Have a happy Friday everyone!

No comments: