This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Call to Pray

I hope you are having a good week!  I wanted to share a prayer burden with you.  Some of you know that Jamie and I have been called to go on a short term mission trip this summer to East Asia.  For security reasons I cannot give the exact location on my blog, but you can email me privately and I will be glad to tell you.  With this calling comes many obstacles.  One being the kids. Who will watch them for 12 days?  How will be pay for it as it will cost about $5000 for both of us.  

We do not know these answers but know God does.  Would you be in prayer for these BIG things.  If you fell God leading you to help financially, please email me and I can give you our address.  Thanks again for you prayers!  Jamie and I look forward to seeing what God does!!!

1 comment:

David Richardson said...

I think Jamie should stay home and watch the kids so you can go on the trip. ;)