This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Nightmare

Kaylee woke up a few minutes ago crying and saying she had a bad dream.  Listen to this dream. God had kicked Jesus out of heaven and therefore never died on the cross which meant we all went to hell.  I think at that moment this she realized what it would be like to not have Jesus.  I was in the middle of my quiet time and I just stopped and thanked God that it did not happen that way.  

Stop right now and thank God that He DID send Jesus and that he DID die on the cross to take all of our sins on Him.  What a true nightmare that would be if redemption  had never happened.

1 comment:

David Richardson said...

I am glad that some dreams do not come true...especially this one.

Good post!