This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!!!

This week has been hard. Even though we were on spring break, it was still hard. At least we didn't have the pressure of school too. That being said, I have not focused on the meaning of this week. Here and there yes, but consistently no. Last night it hit as I was doing PowerPoint for church today that it felt like just any other normal Sunday. I am dead wrong in that thinking. God convicted me and said you have to put aside your feelings and think of me and how I am feeling! How true!! I have been so caught up in me that I forgot Him. Jesus who did the most amazing thing!!! In all other religions the god or person is dead! Our Jesus is ALIVE!!!!! As Georgia Jan says, "I .Will. Never. Get. Over. That!!!!!" Can that be said of you today? Are you over Him? Maybe you have never known Him. If so, pray and ask Him to forgive you and tell Him you want to follow Him and you believe what He did on the cross was for you! That's all you have to do.

God I NEVER want to get over you! Thank is not big enough for what You did, but that is the only word I know. How awesome and powerful You are!!! Your Son is Risen and Risen Indeed!!!

1 comment:

David Richardson said...

Good post, Amanda. You make an excellent point.

Amen!