This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break is Here!!!!!

I must say that this week could not come fast enough!!!  I am looking forward to having the week off of school.  Don't get me wrong, we still have a busy week, with holy week services everyday at noon, and the Maundy Thursday service and then getting ready for Easter.  The thing is that I won't have the extra pressure of school too.  I am looking forward to getting up a little later and just relaxing some this week. I have a few projects I HAVE to get done, but I just wish I was as fortunate as my friend Lisa who gets to have the week off without her kids!!!  Wouldn't that be nice (i will have that soon enough I guess.  Read more about that tomorrow.)  If you aren't off this week , I am sorry.  But then again you have already have your break haven't you!!!!

No comments: