This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, October 24, 2008

God Stop Friday


It'd Friday and you know what that means! Time for God Stop hosted by a great gal Patty.
This week has had it's ups and downs I am not going to lie. Most of all, I have seen me pour my heart out in prayer over some things and seen Him answer. Some in ways I am thrilled with and some that I am not, but that's okay at least He is letting me know that He is listening when I talk to Him. God is so very interested in every area of our life and I think it thrills Him when we bring big and small requests to Him.

I will end this God stop with this photo. Look closely, what do you see? To some a shadow, to others a building and to others you see the cross on the side of the new building that God is going to use in great ways! In order to put this building up, we had to move a power pole over where it is directly behind our house. Every afternoon this is what happens to the side of the building. It will be a constant reminder to us that God is totally in control of that building, our church and our life.

Have a GREAT weekend and be on the lookout for God. I bet it won't take you long to find Him!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

The cross shadow on your building is so cool! What a way to be reminded God is with us everywhere!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

It does take a quiet soul in love with Jesus to see a cross in the power line! But it sounds like a week of prayer has put you there ...in line with HIM. Love it!
Kindest Thoughts,
~esthermay

Amanda said...

I love it!!! God is so AWESOME!

Patty said...

May I just say that is the coolest!! What a great God Stop. :)

Sorry it took me a few days past GSF to get over here. I so appreciate your visits and encouraging words. Praying God's blessings on you and your sweet family!!
Love,
Patty