This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Next Tim Tebow????

Well, you are looking at the next great quarterback for the Florida Gators!
Now, I don't know if Noah will be big enough have the talent, etc. to truly do this, but this I do know, whatever God has purposed for this guy to do, He will make it happen. If God chooses to give my Noah the talent of football and Noah uses it as Tim Tebow does for God's glory, then I say go for it!

The point of all this is to say isn't it great when our kids want to be like a great Godly influence such as Tim Tebow. Because of this guy, Noah likes the Florida Gators and wants to imitate him and possibly even join the Gator Nation one day. As a parent it is my job to encourage my children to find good Godly heroes. Tim Tebow, thanks for being a person my little boy can look up to. If you don't know who Tim Tebow is or want to know more about him, go here.

1 comment:

UAFWIFE said...

My son's father wants him to be the next Tim Tebow(what an inspiration). Maybe when your son is done being quarterback my son will follow his footsteps, lol.. Only my son is 15 months old