This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Call Me Crip

As some of you know I have been playing Co-Ed softball for our church. We have had a good time, but last night I pulled something on my left leg. Hamstring , quad or whichever muscle is on top of your leg. Needless to say last night I played 1.5 innings. I was bummed because they let me play first and I was doing actually fairly well. So today I am limping around, and trying to prop it up whenever I can. For all of you out there, yes I stretched out(really good too.) It is just one of those things that happens when someone my age tries to play a game they haven't played for probably 20 years. I am just not as young as I used to be!! Have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

David Richardson said...

Sure sorry about your injury. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

I'll be praying for healing for you! And for chances to rest!!

Blessings
Michelle

GammySel said...

You are truly brave-
I do hope you heal quickly. It is hard to run after 5 with an injury!


Angie