This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, July 11, 2008

God Provides!

Well, thank you all for praying! The numbers worked out! Not exactly like I wanted but we are only paying about $100 a month more for our new to us vehicle! We will have to tighten the belts, but we were spending too much on going out to eat anyway. In a few more months after some things get paid off, we will have a little more breathing room. Thanks for all your prayers and continue to ask God to help me disciplined in the way of finances.

If anything the No Other Gods Bible study has taught me is that I need to set my heat on God and He will take care of everything else. Thanks again! I will try to post a picture later. IT was raining yesterday! Love you all !

No comments: