This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Prayer Request

My blogging friends and Siestas, I would like for you guys to help us pray about something. An opportunity is arising in the next day or so for us to get a different vehicle. We are outgrowing our mini van (no I am not pregnant) the kids are just getting bigger and would be more comfortable in something bigger. As well as the fact that we are fast approaching 120, 000 miles and we still have 2 years left to pay on the van we have.

All that to say that we would like for you guys to pray that it is abundantly clear if this is what God wants us to do or not. I have been praying that it will be new and be a certain payment. The one we are going to look at tomorrow is 2005 but it has less than 30,000 miles on it which is a plus. Please just intercede that God will give us the payment that I have in my head, and that we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt. Pray also for a peace whatever the outcome!

If God were to give this vehicle to us, it would by far be the nicest vehicle we have ever owned. Anyway, I will let know what happens over the next day or so.
Thanks so much for interceding! I love you all!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Will do....keep me posted!