This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, July 26, 2008

God Stop Friday & My Hannie Girl

Even though today is Saturday, I am still going to do my God Stop hosted by Patty.


Yesterday was my middle girl Hannah Beth's birthday! She is such a joy. She is also the one when I got pregnant with her we were in the middle of selling our house and beginning the seminary journey. Every time I look at her, I remember God's faithfulness and how much we have to trust Him. He knows things we don't know. If we had listened to our heads, we might very well not be where we are today. In our humanness, we were CRAZY to leave a steady job and head into the unknown with 2 children, 1 on the way and no job, insurance, or anything! But because we were obedient, God has been faithful! Because of this baby named Hannah Beth, we are right where God wants us to be. So I guess my God Stop is that He is faithful and if we just trust Him and live in His will everything will work out. Just trust Him today and Believe Him to do BIG things!

Thank you God for my Hannah Beth, Thank you God for my Hannah Beth, Thank you God for my Hannah Beth, Thank you God for Hannah Beth!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Hannie Girl! I love you!!!!



4 comments:

Fran said...

What a precious girl! And, what faithful parents! :)

Hugs and blessings~
Fran

GammySel said...

What a blessings. She is so sweet- what a sweet smile! What a joy children are! May the Lord continue to bless you!

Thank you for the prayer and encouragement! It has been a tough change and adjustment here. Too bad- you do not live closer!

Love your Siesta
Angie

David Richardson said...

I'm glad that God has blessed you, your family, and your church. That's wonderful!!

Patty said...

What a sweet girl! I love her name.God is faithful. You are so right, HE provides for his children and makes ways when there seems to be no way and He is trustworthy!! I love what you said about God doing BIG things. That seems to be the theme of the week for Kim and I as we prepare the final plans for the Fiesta!!!
24 days and counting....
Have a blessed Sunday.
Love,
Patty