This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Little Design Help

For some reason, this had been a busy week. I am bound and determined to get Kaylee's room painted. Hers, ours and our bathroom are the only rooms left to be painted after being here for 3 years :)! Anyway, Kaylee is at the age where she wants to have her room her way. There had been some discussion about it not bad, but still discussion, and I think we are finally in agreement. The other challenge I face is that the front part of her room is the "schoolroom." Since we have boys and girls we color for the schoolroom has to be gender neutral. Kaylee wants pink walls with dark pink and lime green polka dots. I found her a comforter online that has all these colors in it, and hopefully it will be here by Friday. I am posting a picture of this so you guys can help me decide something.

I am thinking that a color close to the color of my signature would be good on the school side of her room. What do you guys think. I have a sample color from Lowe's that I painted a little bit and it looks good. The other walls in Kaylee's room would be in between the light and dark pink in the comforter. The dots would be the dark green stripe and the darker pink. There are 3 windows in the room 2 would be in Kaylee's room and 1 in the school room. Please all you design on a dimers, help me out!

No comments: