This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to Believing God

After the summer break, I am back to doing my Believing God study. I posted yesterday that God would continue to bring me back to the things I learned in SA. I watched the video for week 5 Believing you can do all things through Christ. Beth was talking about the fact that we don't do things for God because we are insecure and think we will fail God. She pointed out that whatever we fear we are, that Satan will use that against us and try to make us believe that lie. We are chosen and anointed heirs of Christ, Satan you have NO hold over me. Lord Jesus, help me to live my life as You see me. Help me to hold tight to You as You are holding onto to me. I am Believing You!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Hey girl! I just started this study online! I tried to do it a few years back and just could not stick with it. I think God has waited for such a time as this to bring it back around to me. How awesome is God? I just love Him! Have a great day!