This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Day!

Today is a new day! Aren't we glad that God allows us to start fresh everyday. What a mess I would be in if I couldn't! This week starts a busy time in our life. We start Co-Ed softball tomorrow night and Jamie and I are both playing, we have meetings just about every night, not to mention that dreaded thing called school.
I know that school should not be a dread, but that is what it is to me right now. Please pray that God will reveal what we are supposed to do. I really struggle with this on a daily basis. Also, finances this month are tight for the last week and a half. With the extra trips and paying taxes(as a pastor Jamie is considered self-employed and we have to pay quarterly.) God has never let us down before but it is always a hard week and a half.
As I read in my Believing God study this morning that I will bless the Lord no matter what. His praise will CONTINUALLY be on my lips.
With all that said, I pray that your Monday goes well. "I will Bless the Lord at ALL times."
Love you!

No comments: