This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, September 19, 2008

God Stop Friday



I know, I know, I know, it has been a while. If you could have only walked with me this week, you would understand.


Thanks to Patty for hosting God Stop Friday!


This week has been a roller coaster ride. Monday we were doing great until I got in the car to take Hannah Beth to ballet(this is her first year and LOVES it), and the air did not work at all. We rode to a neighboring town about 20 minutes away in 95degree heat with no air. It was miserable! Jamie took it in the shop the next day and we had to replace the air compressor. Nothing like having to put your new to you car in the shop after having it for only 2 months! God provided us not having to pay the entire amount, but the amount we did have to pay, we had to put on the CC that we are trying to pay off! There have been a lot of other financial strains this month already on top of the car.


Then on Thursday Jarrett fell and we had to take him to get 3 stitches in his head(see previous post). In the midst of all this we are still schooling which is a totally another post.


Right now I think that God is showing me that I must totally trust Him. If I don't my life will crumble. I have had a peace throughout this week that He is going to pay for everything, but it still weighs on you.

Thank you God that You are sufficient to take care of everything in my life as long as I rely on You. Please help me to continue to give all to You!

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

hi! I'm here, of course, from Patty! What a week you have had! I've asked God to provide the money you need to cover these expenses! I SO relate to what you've been through...hang in there!

Have a wonderful weekend,
stephanie

Patty said...

Amanda,
I totally understand the financial situation and I know it is scary to think about the bills, food, utilities and trying to weigh out which thing to pay first and a friend of mine was just talking about the very thing you wrote about. I pray that God will give you complete peace as you wait on his provision and I pray God would give you a special financial blessing this week.
Keep looking at him girlfriend!!! He is faithful!!
Love,
Patty

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks guys for the encouragement! I really need it right now. Keep up the prayers. I'm Believing God!!!!