This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some Time Away!

Well, I am glad this day is here! In a few hours Jamie and I will be heading to a Pastor's Conference in Gatlinburg. We do this once a year, and have gone to Atlanta the past few years but decided to do something different. This is such a nice refreshing time. The conference is put on by Johnny Hunt from FBC Woodstock, GA. They do a great job and the best part is I get to go too! I am so looking forward to getting away and regrouping. I believe God has a specific word for me and I am open so speak Lord! I will try to blog while I am away, but if I don't I will catch you up on everything when I get back. If you are going to be at the conference let's try to look for each other! I hoe you all have a great rest of your week. My Texas siestas, stay safe!

No comments: