This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to the Grind

Mondays are always hard aren't they! They are especially hard if you have had some time away from your daily routine. I tell you I was not ready to come home at all!!! The time always goes by too fast. My man and I had a good time away and had some great discussions. We got to preview the new movie Fireproof that is coming out Sept.26. All I have to say is that if you are married or thinking of getting married, it is a MUST!!! The movie is done by the makers of Facing the Giants. Unlike FTG, Fireproof is dealing with adult marriage issues that would not be great for little ones. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains is in the movie too! Please, please, please support this movie! Even if you NEVER go to the movies (like us) make it a point to go on opening weekend and see this movie. Take your lost friends with you as it clearly gives the gospel message. If I haven't peaked your interest enough, watch this! They told us at the preview that Kirk Cameron was not paid for doing this movie and at the end, there is a kissing scene where they flew his wife in so that he would not kiss anyone but his own wife. This movie was done with great integrity and as I said before it is a MUST. I hope you have a great day! Love you all!

No comments: