This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I hope your week is going well so far. Mine is a little stressful. Jamie is gone to Mississippi for his sister's funeral(Jamie's dad was married before and had 2 daughters. His first wife died in a tornado.) She died in some sort of pool accident over the weekend. The funeral is today at 3:00 and then he will be driving back tonight. It is a 7-8 hour drive. Please pray for his protection and my sanity. I don't do well when he is away.

Please continue to pray for our schooling as well. It is still very stressful and I am really struggling right now. Thanks for checking in on us! Have a great day!

2 comments:

GammySel said...

Amanda-
It is always so hard to know what to do, and what is right. Keep in mind that thus far you have kept the purity of your children, by homeschooling. That will change if you decided to put them in public school. You will be surprised how much the youth "know" today. (my children spent 6 years in the public school system)

Lord- I lift Amanda and her family up. I ask you that guide them in what is best for their children. Give them wisdom! Help them to know what You want them to do with your heritage!
In Jesus Name
Amen

Michelle V said...

I'm praying for you all Amanda!

Blessings
Michelle