This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, June 21, 2008

6 Flags Recap

We had a great time at 6 flags! The only way it would have been better is that one of the kids that went didn't have a stomach virus and throw up standing in line for a ride. Yep, that's right, the teen came anyway. Oh well, we are just praying that the virus skips our family.


Kaylee rode a roller coaster for the first time. She was scared at first, but then she LOVED it. Her favorite ride was the log ride. Here are a few pictures from the day.


I hope you have a great day in God's house tomorrow! Pray for me, the pianist is gone which means I have to lead music while playing the piano. It is always interesting when I have to do both!

Love you all!

3 comments:

lori said...

Oh man I love six flags!!
We used to go every year to GA just for six flags, and we live in Florida home of the theme parks

Michelle V said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

David Richardson said...

Wow! Looks like fun.

As for leading worship...I've seen you do it, and you've got a real gift for it. Keep up the good work, my friend!