This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photo Day

I realized the other day that I had not posted any pictures of the race that Jamie and Noah went to at Darlington. Here are just a few of the best ones.


On the way to the race



Helicopter flyover

Great view of pit road

My guys having a great time!


Noah's favorite driver Mike Wallace(the cars are going so fast that it's hard to get a good pic)



They had a great time and the plan is that next year Jamie, Noah, Kaylee and I will all go! It will be a great time!

2 comments:

David Richardson said...

How about tell your husband that I want to join him on next year's NASCAR experience!

Good job on your blog, Amanda!!

Michelle V said...

It looks like they had a wonderful time! Noah will remember that day for his whole life!

Blessings
Michelle