This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not Much of Anything

There is not much of anything going on this week. We are trying to get adjusted to summer like my friend Lisa. Anyway, Jamie has his last regular season church softball game tonight, so we will be eating at the ballpark again for supper. We have done this at least 1 time a week since April. It's not that bad, and it is cheap!:) It had also given me an opportunity to reconnect with a gal named Patty. She is super sweet and doesn't treat me differently because my hubbys a pastor, which doesn't happen very often in a small town.

I just wanted to check in. Jamie said something about taking a day trip to the beach tomorrow, but I don't know if we are going to do that or not. He has not mentioned it recently. We will be doing day trips this summer with gas the way it is. We are thinking about maybe doing Disney in Sept. (t.y. stimulus package), but there are so many other things we could use that $ for too. We desperately need a new couch, but I don't know. I know it sounds trivial but would you join me in praying about it. If any of you know the ends and outs of a cheap Disney vacation, please let me know. Thanks again, if I don't post tomorrow, it is because we are at the beach. Have a great rest of your day!
Amanda

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

It's not trivial. I'll put it on my prayer list for you all.

Michelle