This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What Do You Think???

As you can tell, I gave my blog a new look. Let me just say, it is no easy task. Please let me know what you think. It is so funny, my friend Lisa updated hers also, and I almost chose the exact kind she has. Great minds think a lot!!

Anyway, let me know what you think!

Also, I have to tell you about a great deal we heard about yesterday that is happening today at Sears. (I just found out that the deal runs through 11:59pm June 15.) If you buy $100 worth of Dockers (anything except shoes and luggage) they will give you a $75 Shell gas card!!! You have to send off for the card like a rebate, but still, that is a great deal!!! You can find out more about it here.

As a bargain shopper, it is my duty to inform you of great deals!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Love your updated blog! How did you do the signature - that is very cool! Would have loved to have seen you guys yesterday, but I will look forward to seeing you all on the 29th - that is the day after we get back from Mexico.