This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Need a Little Help

Calling all you super organized people! Since we got satellite a few weeks ago, I have been watching all those decorating makeover type shows, and I have decided that my house needs one in the worst kind of way! What are some organizing tips for the kids stuff. Remember I have 5 so even though they personally each don't have a lot, when you put it all together they do. I need a neat way to organize it so that it will be easy for them to clean up and where everything has its own neat organized place. I am open for ANY help you guys could offer! Thanks and have a great day!

4 comments:

Michelle V said...

Oh, sweet Amanda, I am of NO help for you there! I am so unorganized! It's not my gift at all! I can imagine how difficult it must be with 5 sweet kids and all their stuff! Mine are teenagers and I STILL haven't come up with a way to organize us! :-0

Blessings
Michelle

Jodi said...

Hi - I just saw that you're from SC on the LPM blog...I'm up in Travelers Rest - such a small world and nice to see another SC girl! :) Best wishes to you as you get started in on the study! Take care - jodi

Anonymous said...

We just need to get ya all on one of those shows!!!

Sallye said...

Give everyone a color, tubs towels toothbrush everything. Tub for toys small shelf for books puzzles and things like that. For boys buy the basketball hamper that hang on the back of the door, shooting hoops w/dirty clothes is way fun. I had three and it worked at our house.

Sallye