This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Monkeys

Noah, Kaylee, Hannah Beth(being sad)
Chara and Jarrett

I took some pictures of the kids today before they left for VBS(they are going to it at another church in town.) I had not taken a picture of them all together since Christmas. At Easter I was sick so I didn't feel like taking a picture of them in their Easter outfits. Anyway one of the ones I took is on my profile and here are 2 more. This is the true picture of how life is around here! We are always having a great time, but more than likely someone has gotten their feelings hurt. (HB today :) Anyway, Have a great Wednesday!


Love You!


5 comments:

Michelle V said...

Oh Hannah Beth looks so sad! I am thoroughly impressed because I never could get my 2 to sit still long enough to take a picture, and I can't imagine 5!

Blessings
Michelle

Anonymous said...

So, when did you have 3 more kids??? I kinda remember Kaylee and Noah or at least remember you had them but I had no clue you had 3 more kids. I saw the link to your blog on Lisa Churchill's page and looked at it but didn't recognize anyone and then I watched Tracy's wedding slideshow on Abby Character's page and saw that you knew Tracy so I figured I had to know you too and then I realized that it was you! So yeah your children are BEAUTIFUL and it looks like ya'll are doing great! I'll have to tell momma about your blog she reads Lisa's and Abby's like everyday! She'll have to add you to her list now too!

Ok i've said enough! Good to see ya'll are doing great!

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks for stopping by Kimberly! I checked out your photos! You are good! Tell your Mom I said hello!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed that you could get a picture of all 5! I can never get my 3 to stand still at the same time (we tried for almost an hour just yesterday and gave up). I'm looking forward to meeting you in SA!

Momma 2...5 said...

I know Kathleen, my only answer is that they all are totally self absorbed and LOVE to have their picture taken! LOL :)