This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Just to Have to Vent!!!

Tonight I took Kaylee out for some "Mommy Daughter" time. We had fun shopping for her a swimsuit that fits. Anyway, we went to eat at Fatz Cafe, and then I went to Kroger to get gas and groceries. I have NEVER spent that much on gas in my life. It took $80 to fill up my van! $80. I was in shock. Don't even get me started on groceries. Things are truly starting to get out of hand. I was out of cooking oil so I needed some more. The Kroger brand Canola oil was $4!!! So I got just reg. vegetable oil that was still $3. So much for trying to be healthy, t is WAY to expensive. Sorry that this post is about me griping, but this is getting TOTALLY out of hand!!!

Father, the only one we can lean on during these strange frustrating times is You. Please continue to provide for our family as things continue to go up but our $ doesn't. Thank you for Your provision. In Jesus' name, Amen.

BTW, I have to find a place to sleep at the Siesta Fiesta. If anyone is willing and has space please let me know.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Michelle V said...

I know where you're coming from! I'm trying to feed 2 teenage boys! :-0

Blessings
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I literally almost cried when I saw the my total at the grocery store the other day!!!
It was the most I have ever spent for groceries!