This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Baby Boy!

Tomorrow June 29 we will celebrate my baby's birthday! Since tomorrow is Sunday, we had his party today. It was fun! One of his little friends that lives in Columbia came. He LOVES her. They had a great time. Tonight we went to Ryan's. We never go anywhere on Saturday night but Jamie is not preaching tomorrow so we did. Have a great service tomorrow, and I will post about our Sunday on Monday! I have posted some of my favorite pictures from the party! Our camera batteries died so we have limited pictures. That is so our life!

Jarrett and his "girlfriend" Kayla






Our crew at the party table!








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jare Jare,

My sweet baby, how I love you! You are a true joy! I can't believe that you are 3! Thank you for the love and joy your bring to our house everyday! My Thomas boy, I pray that you will always listen and follow God. Trust Him and listen to Him, for He is real and will guide you. I love you so much! Thank you for being my boy, and thank you God for allowing me to be the Mommy to this sweet boy!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARRETT!!!
WE LOVE YOU!



1 comment:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

Happy Birthday to you little one! You celebrated on my baby's birthday :) We'll see you all tomorrow.