This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Any Siesta Arriving in SA around noon on Friday???

Hey all!! Only 3 more days until I leave for San Antonio. I got my hair done today with highlights to cover some of that gray. I wish I could get a pedicure before I go since I haven't had one in several years, but my fundage went to the hair this time. Hopefully son I can get one. Anyway, I was wondering if any of my Siestas are coming into town around noon on Friday and wanted to share a cab downtown. I am going to the lunch at 1 and am a little nervous about riding alone. If not, then I know God will take care of me. If you are coming in or know of anyone coming in that would want to share please let me know. I don't want to bother Kim and Patty with my minor details. I hope you are having a great week. We start school tomorrow!!! I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

I'm sorry but I was unable to find anyone going early even though I wanted to. I am riding with a group going just in time for the conference on Friday night and leaving after on Saturday. I hope you have an awesome time!!!

Blessings
Michelle