This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Day Before...

This is the eve before we start our new school year, and this week has been anything but calm and organized. This new school we are trying this year is through the public school system and so far, I am not impressed. Granted that this is their first year doing this, but the only thing we have in the way of materials is the computer they sent us. Today at the last minute their "teacher" sent us some supplemental things that I have had to print off and get ready. Not to mention I still have to get the music going for Sunday and get ready to go to San Antonio on Friday! I say all this to ask you to be in prayer for me. Whatever gets done with school gets done. I want to be able to prepare to meet my Savior this weekend, but I have to get through all this life stuff first. I will let you know how tomorrow goes!

No comments: