This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Thought as We Go to Worship

What are you holding on to that is keeping you from getting to that place God wants you to be? Abraham had to leave Ur and go to a place that the Lord would show him. He did not know where he was going, he just was just instructed to go. Where has God asked you to go? What things has He asked you to give up and move onto a new place with Him? As you go to worship Him this morning, ask Him to help you let go and surrender to him. I have something that I am wandering in the desert with Him on. He has shown me glimpses of the Promised Land, but I have not been allowed to enter yet. I know that if I keep surrendering to Him, soon I will get to enter that promised land! I found this video with a song that speaks to this. Let this worship leader lead you.

No comments: