This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pray for Baby Lauren!

As most of you recall our friend Dan and his wife Rebecca have a baby girl named Lauren who will be having her BIG surgery tomorrow at 10:30. Jamie and another pastor from here in town are travelling right now to Durham to be with them during the surgery tomorrow. If you are unfamiliar with Lauren's story, you can read about her here.
I do not even know what to ask you to pray for because it is a very real possibility that Lauren might not survive the surgery, but all I can say is that God be in control. Please join me tomorrow in a day of prayer for the Browne's. I will update as Jamie updates me. Thank you in advance!
Love,

2 comments:

David Richardson said...

Jamie and I are here in Durham. About to ride over to Duke to sit with the family.

Amanda is right - the Brownes need your prayers.

Pray for the surgeon and for the child.

Michelle V said...

I will be praying.

Blessings
Michelle