This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes, I Am Alive!

I know all of you who are blogging buddies have been wondering where I am this week. Let's just put it this way. It is the week before school starts. I have been getting things ready for our school year and trying to print out brochures for the church. We have a kindergarten at our church and tonight is orientation. For the past couple of years Jamie has wanted a brochure about the church in each folder the parents receive. This is all fine and well when your computer and printer are working. Ours has had issues ALL week. I have spent countless hours deleting files and printing out fronts and then backs and have managed to get only 34 printed out!!! Jamie wants about 100 more! It is going to be a LONG day!

With all this I did not even get to post about Jamie's birthday. It was Monday and he wanted to go to the beach. We went to Hilton Head for the day. It is a couple of hours from our house. I like it a lot. The parking is free, there are bathrooms with soap to wash your hands, and the best thing is there is a covered walkway over the sand all the way down to water. This makes life at the beach with 5 children and all our stuff so much easier!

Happy Birthday Jamie! I love you and am so thankful that God brought you into my life. You love me in spite of my flaws. Thank you for loving me just as I am! I love that you are such a great Dad and that you allow God to use you. It has been so neat to see how you have grown. You are so much fun and we have a great time together! I am so blessed to call you my man! Happy Birthday Babe! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

GammySel said...

Happy Birthday Jamie-


Amanda- that is so sweet-

I was wondering where you have been! Good to know all is well and that you have been busy!

Your Siesta
Angie