This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Calling All Computer People

I have about had it with this computer!!!! I was supposed to go online today and view parent orientation for the 3 oldest children's school. (They are doing virtual charter school this year and a good bit of their school work will be online.) The whole thing locked up! Not to mention I have only gotten 10 brochures printed out today! I am in the process of defragmenting the computer. Other than that I have no idea of what to do! This computer is 5 or 6 years old so it may be that it cannot keep up with the new technology. If that is the case, then we will need a new computer and we have no $ for one right now. Please pray for something to happen in the next few days. The kids school starts Wed. and I HAVE to watch this orientation! It is mandatory! Thanks for letting me vent a little. I know God is in control, but the unknown is stressing me out!

1 comment:

GammySel said...

Amanda
How much do you know about computers?

How long has it been since you emptied the temporary files, cache, or run any maintenance on the computer?

Wish there was a way I could help..
If you do not know what I am talking about or forgive me if you do. Just email me!

Hoping to be a help
Your Siesta
Angie