This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 5 that was supposed to be 2

I just realized that I made an error in the listing. What I wrote as statement #2 is really supposed to be statement #5. Sorry to all you Siestas! I know you think I as losing my mind!!!Anyway, here is statement #5 that is really statement #2:
5. I am an heir of God, I am inheriting a kingdom.
Matt. 25:34-- This is Jesus speaking," Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.'"
Col. 1:12--...Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints.

When we accept Christ, we are immediately included in the inheritance. We will get our rewards in heaven and will be able to enjoy them for all eternity!!
Have a great long weekend don't forget to spend time enjoying your family! Love you ALL!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

Hey, it's ok! Our Mama Siesta has a whole crowd of women in her head, so we're allowed to be a little scattered too! HA!! :-)

Very excellent notes! I have so enjoyed going back over this and I think I will be going over it many times!

Blessings
Michelle