This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Prayer Journal Entry

How awesome are Your works God how faithful and loving You are. Lord I praise You for what you have accomplished for our family through our yard sale yesterday! You really showed Yourself. Lord I was praying for rain and You delivered. With the amount of things we had $200 was a GREAT amount! When I took out the $ I put in for change You made for us $170!!!!!How AWESOME is the LORD MOST HIGH!!!! God I cannot express my gratitude enough for what You have done. Lord when we were getting ready to close up, You brought a few more people in and you moved that bed!!!!! You also moved the car seat and some bigger toys and a few more clothes! Praise be to my God!
Help me to spend the $ wisely on the things for Kaylee's room, a big kid booster seat for Jarrett and hopefully enough left over for a night at the beach which my husband so desperately needs!! Father I am in awe of You. Help me today as I go to worship You to remember how faithful You are. Help me to remember that whatever need I have You are there to fill it!
I love you Jesus!
In Your name I pray
AMEN and AMEN!!!

No comments: