This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Thursday, May 8, 2008

American Idol Results

Yes, I and my family LOVE American Idol. The only complaint we have is all the abstinence commercials they have on. Don't get me wrong they need to be on, but it is difficult sometimes since we still have preschoolers at our house.

We all have our favorites. Kaylee and Chara like David Archuleta; Jamie, Noah and Jarrett like David Cook; Hannah Beth liked Brooke White(she went home last week), and I well I like several and surprisingly have not been rooting for anyone in particular. I think that David Cook had the overall superstar look, but David Archuleta has the awesome voice. Finally Jason Castro was voted off last night and put him out of his misery. He actually said last night that he was relieved to be going home. This definitely was not the show for him.

The Davids better watch out though because Syesha might just sneak in and win the whole thing. Anyway, The next 2 weeks will be very interesting on Idol.

No comments: