This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Busy Weekend!!!

Well, I don't know about you, but I had the BEST Mother's Day!!! Even though I didn't receive any large expensive gifts, the gifts I received will last a lifetime. All my kids made me things. Cards, pictures, I even got a crown!!!(made by Noah) I was indeed queen for a day. My eldest Kaylee wrote me the sweetest note. She was bragging to Jamie that she made me cry. She did ask, "Mom, is that the good or the bad kind of crying?" Believe me, it was the good kind.


It just validates you as a parent to know what your kids really think of you. Especially if it is better than you thought. It was just God's way of letting me know that I am on the right track and they are going to be okay(some days I wonder!)


Not only did we celebrate Mother's Day, but our church also broke ground for a new multipurpose building. It is named in honor of one the saints in our church Mrs. Eddie Yelton. I will post a link soon.

All in all, it was a wonderful day!!!



BTW, I got my ticket to LPL in San Antonio today!!!!! I can't wait! I am still searching for a roomie, so please pray that God provides one soon!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Praying God supplies you with a roomie!! How sweet that you got a crown for Mother's Day! It sounds like you had the best day and I enjoyed your pictures!!