This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Downhill Slide

Last night I talked to Jamie for the last time before he is back in the good ole US of A. They left and are touring around a neighboring city all day today. In the morning they will get on the plane for their long trip back across the ocean.

Special requests. The stomach health of the team. One has already been down a few days ago with something and Jamie was not feeling well when I spoke with him. Travelling mercy, once they get back into the states, they only have 2 hours to get all need to get through ie customs, before catching their last plane home.

Please pray for Chara. We had to come home early from Mom's because she had a very bad reaction to my mom's cats. She was wheezing very bad(I was contemplating taking her to the hospital), but we came home and I gave her a 2 nebs, and another one at 4:00am. I am going to take her to the doc this morning. Pray that he will give her some meds to help her with this.

Tomorrow afternoon myself and another lady whose husband went are going to Atlanta to spend the night and pick up our crew. I will try to update tomorrow, but if I don't I will on Thurs. after I get my man home!!!

Have a great day and keep on Believing God, after all, He IS who He says he is!!!!!

3 comments:

David Richardson said...

I'll bet you're ready to get him home. My prayers will be with him and the team as they travel back to the States.

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

I'm so sorry about Chara! I hope he can give her some meds! I'm praying for the team for health and travel mercies. I'll be praying about all of it! Hang in there!

Blessings
Michelle

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks guys! Michelle, thank you for being so faithful to check in on us! I CAN'T WAIT to hug your neck at the Fiesta!!!!