This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Quick Update

Jamie and the crew have landed from their long flight and are awaiting departure for their final destination. This flight is only an hour or so. Our friends in the field will call in the wee hours when they arrive and hopefully Jamie will call in the morning. I have felt the prayers today. I am in awe of how God uses those around us. Even though I have never met some of you in person, we are all family! How great is that. I will post more later. For now, I think I will get some sleep. It is going to be another long night!

Keep those prayers coming!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

I have been, and still am praying for you, your husband, and the kiddos! I'm glad God gave you some peace yesterday!

Michelle