This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, May 24, 2008

HEEELLPPPPP!!!!!

As my husband says, "It's Saturday night." Those of you in ministry totally understand what I am saying. With Jamie gone, I am of course having to do all his duties in preparation for Sunday. Needless to say, it is not going very well right now. I have given the kids 30 minutes to clean up their rooms and the rest of the house, and they are not even close to being done and they only have about 2 minutes left. We still have to get baths, I am going to go ahead and iron tonight, etc. Anyway, I say all that to say PLEASE pray for me the next 24hours are going to be EXTREMELY hard for all of us. I will let you know how the rest of the night goes.

When I talked to Jamie this morning, they had added another person. So the total right now is 7 salivations. I asked him if they were going to go "swimming" before they left and he did not know. Just pray that maybe God will work that out and allow Jamie to be part of that. They are going t o have their service at 9:30 pm our time (they are 12 hours ahead.) If I don't talk to you before have a great day in the Lord's house tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda, I know how tough it is with 2, so I can't imagine what it's like with 5! I'm praying for all of you!

Michelle