This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PTL!!!!!

I talked to my man this morning!!!!! He is there and safe and sleeping now! The kids and I had a busy morning getting ready for the graduation tonight. They had one of those big blow up slides. They are so fun. If you have never been on one with your kids or grand kids, you HAVE to do it. It is great fun and a great work out!!!

Chara graduates tonight. And after that the American Idol finale. It is going to be a busy night. Maybe I will be able to sleep tonight. Keep the prayers coming. God is filling my empty place with Him!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Praise God he landed safely and I pray that you have sweet sleep while he is gone.

Have fun tonight and I am so excited about American Idol is on tonight!

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

PTL!! I'm so glad he's there and that you were able to talk to him! Have fun at graduation tonight!

Michelle

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks so much ladies! I have truly felt the prayers. God is so good.

David Richardson said...

Hey Amanda - Glad to see that you're blogging. That's great!! Maybe you can show Jamie and me how it REALLY ought to be done. Ha! Ha!

I'll be praying for Jamie, you, and the kids over the next few days.